Thursday, June 2, 2016

Embroidered Trend Outfit



While Summer weather has found its way to many of us, it's time to break out the summery blouses.  This Season embroidered pieces are a popular trend, so it's time to shop your closet and start looking for bohemian embroidered tops to wear.  

In the above look, I pulled this old silk blouse from my own closet earlier and figured my cropped and flare jeans would be great to wear with it.  I've had this top for over 12 years and many times have considered donating it.  Donating clothing and purging is so old news though.  My news is that you should absolutely hold onto anything of great quality in your closet because trends always come back.  The great thing about this blouse, is that it is quite classic and can be worn no matter if it's in style or not.  The embroidery just happens to be something that is popular at the moment.  


Have a great weekend!
Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment