Friday, May 6, 2016

Casual Outfit of the Day


Here is a casual look I wore yesterday.

Today I got bad news that my broken foot has gotten a little worse, so I have to wear an uglier shoe than the one I have on in this photo.  I am so sad because I just want to get better.  Since I am a figure skating coach, it's so hard for me not to be on the ice with my students.  But this bad news today means I will be dedicating my evenings to working on my dress form and perfecting patterns by making muslins.  I just won't be standing so much and will sit while working on my dress form.

I hope in the next week, I can design something new and have something fun to wear.  I have the desire to make something off the shoulder, so I may try something new that I have not done before.  Hope I can post a new design next week sometime.

Have a great Mother's Day weekend!

xx, Pip

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your foot, although you're still managing to look very chic! Gorgeous xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete